Old 29-09-2004, 03:29 AM
Bruce Musgrove

Default HelpFlower ID, picture links inside

https://home.comcast.net/~katkom/mystery_plants.htm

Part of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer have
the box to cross reference.

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know
what they are.

Old 29-09-2004, 10:29 AM
Ann

"Bruce Musgrove" expounded:

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know
what they are.

Looks like a white cosmos.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA
Old 29-09-2004, 01:51 PM
Lee

"Bruce Musgrove" wrote in message news:x6p6d.128510$MQ5.74920@attbi_s52...
https://home.comcast.net/~katkom/mystery_plants.htm

Part of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer have
the box to cross reference.

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to know
what they are.

looks like Cosmos to me.. leo/lee
Old 30-09-2004, 03:03 AM
Bruce Musgrove

Thank you. I feel like a idiot now

I checked a lot of flowers but never cosmos. I was thinking my Diamthus was
a Cosmo for some weird reason.

Now to find out why the termites love them and if I can save them.....

"Lee" wrote in message
om...
"Bruce Musgrove" wrote in message

https://home.comcast.net/~katkom/mystery_plants.htm

Part of a Butterfly hummingbird garden mix from home depot. I no longer

have
the box to cross reference.

I need to pull them as the termites seem to love them but I wanted to

know
what they are.

looks like Cosmos to me.. leo/lee

[IMG] code is On

Garden Links Adrian eyre Bamboo 2 06-01-2005 07:38 PM
Some more phal. picture links Dustin Orchids 0 29-05-2004 06:02 AM
Phal. sumatrana (picture links) Dustin Orchids 12 06-04-2004 09:17 PM
What's killing my tomatoes? (picture links included) Robin Edible Gardening 6 07-08-2003 05:32 PM
Project is done! Pics inside.-----Duh, wrong links. Correct ones here. Emil Roses 6 31-03-2003 07:56 PM