Old 18-10-2004, 08:51 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default One good thing about Fall/Winter!

About six months decrease in "Cat's using my garden as a litter box" posts.

Old 18-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Doug Kanter

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message
About six months decrease in "Cat's using my garden as a litter box"

posts.

The deer are using my garden as a litter box, and it was just rototilled
(from scratch, was lawn) 4 hours ago. They just stood there and stared at me
like I was trespassing when I came out the back door. :-) I guess I am, but
still....what balls!