GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A Big Frog Just Ate the Moon! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/85657-big-frog-just-ate-moon.html)

paghat 28-10-2004 03:14 AM

A Big Frog Just Ate the Moon!

It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How
totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"

Pam - gardengal 28-10-2004 03:49 AM

"paghat" wrote in message
It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How
totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

It IS pretty cool! Now about quarter to 8 PCT and nearly totally
obliterated. A very eerie looking reddish glow - too bad it wasn't a few
days later. Great effect for Halloween!!

pam - gardengal

Lar 28-10-2004 05:27 AM

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:14:30 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

:) It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How
:) totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

Grabbed the Kodak ...
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/bldmn1.JPG
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/bldmn2.JPG
http://www.arrow-pestcontrol.com/bldmn3.JPG

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv

Salty Thumb 28-10-2004 04:07 PM

(paghat) wrote in
:

It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE.
How totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it
some more.

-paggers

Is the moon really made of cheese?

To answer this age old question, we are looking for volunteers to collect
and analyze data.

Please check out our website at
www.howtoidentifygianttoadstools.com

Nguck-nguck ... toadstool