Old 28-10-2004, 03:14 AM
paghat

Default A Big Frog Just Ate the Moon!

It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How
totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

-paggers

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 28-10-2004, 03:49 AM
Pam - gardengal

"paghat" wrote in message
news
It's a quarter after seven (west coast time). The moon is almost GONE. How
totally totally amazing. I'm running back outside to look at it some more.

It IS pretty cool! Now about quarter to 8 PCT and nearly totally
obliterated. A very eerie looking reddish glow - too bad it wasn't a few
days later. Great effect for Halloween!!

pam - gardengal