Old 22-11-2004, 12:44 PM
Registered User

Cool Help!

Hi,

right I need someone to help me with my garden - anyone know any good gardeners in / near the horfield area of bristol.

At the moment, it's a complete tip - so only suited to someone who likes a challenge!
Old 01-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Registered User

Location: Bristol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliet
Hi,

right I need someone to help me with my garden - anyone know any good gardeners in / near the horfield area of bristol.

At the moment, it's a complete tip - so only suited to someone who likes a challenge!

Hi Juliet,

How bad a tip is it?
I may know someone or may be able to help clear it.
Im also in North Bristol.
__________________
Carrot Cruncher.

Old 01-12-2005, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Travis

Default Help!

penance wrote:
Juliet Wrote:
Hi,

right I need someone to help me with my garden - anyone know
any
good gardeners in / near the horfield area of bristol.

At the moment, it's a complete tip - so only suited to
someone who
likes a challenge!

Hi Juliet,

How bad a tip is it?
I may know someone or may be able to help clear it.
Im also in North Bristol.

What is a "tip"?

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 01-12-2005, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Claire Petersky

"Travis" wrote in message

What is a "tip"?

Since I'm just a bit south of you, in Bellevue, Washington, I'll be your
translator. A "tip" is a place where you'd tip your rubbish, or in our
tongue, dump your garbage. Imagine a dump truck tipping its load on to a
heap, and you've got the origin of the word; "dump" is an equivalent in
American English.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Old 02-12-2005, 08:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message SNJjf.1811$s96.1765@trndny01
from "Travis" contains
these words:

penance wrote:
Juliet Wrote:
Hi,

right I need someone to help me with my garden - anyone
know
any
good gardeners in / near the horfield area of bristol.

At the moment, it's a complete tip - so only suited to
someone who
likes a challenge!

Hi Juliet,

How bad a tip is it?
I may know someone or may be able to help clear it.
Im also in North Bristol.

What is a "tip"?

A guddle. A disorganised unkempt mess. Garbage heap.

Thank you.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 02-12-2005, 08:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Travis

Claire Petersky wrote:
"Travis" wrote in
message

What is a "tip"?

Since I'm just a bit south of you, in Bellevue, Washington,
I'll be
your translator. A "tip" is a place where you'd tip your
rubbish,
or in our tongue, dump your garbage. Imagine a dump truck
tipping
its load on to a heap, and you've got the origin of the word;
"dump" is an equivalent in American English.

Southeast actually. Thanks for the definition.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

[IMG] code is On

HELP HELP HELP Lynne Orchids 6 07-05-2004 01:03 AM
help with high light/high co2 tank out of balance = greenwater :( help J. H. Freshwater Aquaria Plants 17 08-04-2003 04:44 PM
YOU HELP ME AND I HELP YOU !!! illmatic Ponds (alternative) 0 26-03-2003 03:32 AM
[IBC] IBCers You can help the list (was: [IBC] Please help me :-))) Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 23-03-2003 12:44 AM
help! Please help find out what kind of plants I have :) Dave M. Picklyk Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 18-02-2003 05:09 AM