Old 11-12-2004, 04:31 PM
Elroy Willis

Default Unique Garden and Home Decor Products

Hi,

Please have a look at my website which carries a variety of garden
and home decor products.

http://elroysemporium.com

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com
Old 11-12-2004, 08:58 PM
paghat

In article , Elroy Willis
wrote:

Hi,

Please have a look at my website which carries a variety of garden
and home decor products.

http://elroysemporium.com

I looked at the bird feeders & bird houses. Not badly priced, but the
choices are all two steps down from lawn jockeys & pink flamingos. You
could up the quality of your stock if you got in some of those novelty
miniature outhouses that when you open the door, a little plastic lad
turns around & pees on you.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 12-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Elroy Willis

paghat wrote in rec.gardens

Elroy Willis wrote:

Hi,

Please have a look at my website which carries a variety of garden
and home decor products.

http://elroysemporium.com

I looked at the bird feeders & bird houses. Not badly priced, but the
choices are all two steps down from lawn jockeys & pink flamingos. You
could up the quality of your stock if you got in some of those novelty
miniature outhouses that when you open the door, a little plastic lad
turns around & pees on you.

-paghat the ratgirl

I kinda like the toad house myself. I have several big fat toads
that seem to hang around my property, but I've never tried to actually
attract them by giving them a special house of their own.

I think they make do with what they can find, but if I provided a nice
little house for them, then maybe I'd have a few more of 'em around
here for my cat to play with...

--
Elroy Willis
www.elroysemporium.com