GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   patio furniture recommendation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88136-re-patio-furniture-recommendation.html)

Russ 29-12-2004 06:11 PM

patio furniture recommendation

Chris,

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from Summerseat. As far as the
quality issue goes, Summerseat has a lifetime guarantee, so I would
assume they are fine. Hope this helps. Oh, the also feature a new chair
each month and they are having a winter sale right now of 50% off an
adirondack chair. Cheers!
Russ
Ooops! Their website is www.summerseat.com .

Russ 29-12-2004 06:17 PM

Billy,

Ooops! Their website is http://www.summerseat.com .

Stephen Henning 29-12-2004 10:13 PM

On Dec. 29, 2004 "Russ" posted the exact same
message seven times to rec.gardens:

reply (1) to:
Chris, from Jun 17 1998

and reply (2) to:
Billy, from Jun 21 1998

and reply (3) to:
Charlotte, from May 14 1994

and reply (4) to:
Allyson, from Apr 16 1999

and reply (5) to:
Warren, from Mar 14 2003

and reply (6) to:
Heather Deal, from* May 11 1994

and reply (7) to:
Charles "Stretch" Ledford, from* Jun 17 1999

I just purchased two Adirondack Chairs from S...

Russ must also dig people up on election day to vote??? This is a
little far fetched. The message could be posted once if it was true and
stand on its own. Obviously it isn't and won't. This might be a
legitimate company, but he has casted doubt on its character by such
tactics.

--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
http://home.earthlink.net/~rhodyman