GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Ping: Madgardener.... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88905-ping-madgardener.html)

Catty One 18-01-2005 06:35 PM

Ping: Madgardener....

Hi Mad,

It's me, LeeAnne w/a new name ... I lost your email addy or else I'd be
emailing this to you .... anyhoo, you didn't just take a trip to a tropical
paradise recently, did you??? I saw somebody posting on a trips forum w/the
same name as you ... thought I'd see if it were you, as I have oodles of
questions about the location .....

Hope your flowers are resting well for the winter!!
LeeAnne
~from now on, Catty One~
20 miles north of Boston

madgardener 19-01-2005 02:05 AM

Hi LeeAnne!
No, I haven't gone anywhere other than Nashville on my birthday to celebrate
with a friend and my daughter and family. It might be the guy who calls
himself madgardener......how have things been with you? send me yer addy,

maddie