Old 18-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Catty One

Default Ping: Madgardener....

Hi Mad,

It's me, LeeAnne w/a new name ... I lost your email addy or else I'd be
emailing this to you .... anyhoo, you didn't just take a trip to a tropical
paradise recently, did you??? I saw somebody posting on a trips forum w/the
same name as you ... thought I'd see if it were you, as I have oodles of
questions about the location .....

Hope your flowers are resting well for the winter!!
LeeAnne
~from now on, Catty One~
20 miles north of Boston

Old 19-01-2005, 02:41 PM
Catty One

Great to hear, you've got mail....

"madgardener" wrote in message
Hi LeeAnne!
No, I haven't gone anywhere other than Nashville on my birthday to
celebrate
with a friend and my daughter and family. It might be the guy who calls
himself madgardener......how have things been with you? send me yer addy,

maddie
"Catty One" wrote in message
Hi Mad,

It's me, LeeAnne w/a new name ... I lost your email addy or else I'd be
emailing this to you .... anyhoo, you didn't just take a trip to a

tropical
paradise recently, did you??? I saw somebody posting on a trips forum

w/the
same name as you ... thought I'd see if it were you, as I have oodles of
questions about the location .....

Hope your flowers are resting well for the winter!!
LeeAnne
~from now on, Catty One~
20 miles north of Boston

[IMG] code is On

ping Madgardener - OT Klara United Kingdom 4 10-07-2007 08:30 AM
ping Madgardener madgardener Gardening 0 25-03-2006 12:42 AM
"PING" madgardener glenon Gardening 1 06-03-2006 12:23 AM
ATTN MADGARDENER! my most sincere apologies peri Gardening 9 29-09-2003 04:32 AM
Reply to Enchanting visit with Madgardener and a feline update get comfy madgardener Gardening 0 11-08-2003 06:05 AM