GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ping wavy g. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/88983-ping-wavy-g.html)

Anonymouse 20-01-2005 05:37 PM

ping wavy g.

Hi,

are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed
for 400,000"?

--
*Lienad / Cobray Pepperbox Parts Kit*

Need A Couple of Spare Nokia Cell Phones?

Wavy G 21-01-2005 12:00 AM

Don't blame me. I voted for Anonymouse .

Hi,

are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed
for 400,000"?

OH MY GOD...How did you know that about me?

Anonymouse 21-01-2005 07:00 PM

Hi,

was just wondering if you were THE Wavy Gravy...

formerly of the Hog Farm...

I used to live in Summertown, Tennessee and you visited...(if you are
the real WG)... you had the coat of many colors....

ttyl

Wavy G 22-01-2005 12:21 AM

Don't blame me. I voted for Anonymouse .

Hi,

was just wondering if you were THE Wavy Gravy...

formerly of the Hog Farm...

I used to live in Summertown, Tennessee and you visited...(if you are
the real WG)... you had the coat of many colors....

Summertown? Yeah, I remember you! You were the won who noticed my coat
of many colours, yes? Gosh, how've you been?

ttyl

Jan Flora 03-02-2005 02:43 AM

In article , Anonymouse
wrote:

Hi,

are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed
for 400,000"?

Boy, you've got synapses sparking that I haven't heard from since the
'70's!

It would be delightful to hear that the *actual* W.G. was alive, kicking
and hanging out here to keep us old hippies company : )

OBGardening: it's -10F. here and the wind blew the snow off my perennial
beds. I fear the worst, but saved lots of p. seeds last year. Will be
starting extras under lights this week, just in case of severe
winterkill.

Jan in Alaska
59 N. Zone 3/4, depending