Old 20-01-2005, 05:37 PM
Anonymouse

Default ping wavy g.

Hi,

are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed
for 400,000"?

--
*Lienad / Cobray Pepperbox Parts Kit*

Need A Couple of Spare Nokia Cell Phones?

Old 21-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Wavy G

Don't blame me. I voted for Anonymouse .

Hi,

are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed
for 400,000"?

OH MY GOD...How did you know that about me?

Old 21-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Anonymouse

Hi,

was just wondering if you were THE Wavy Gravy...

formerly of the Hog Farm...

I used to live in Summertown, Tennessee and you visited...(if you are
the real WG)... you had the coat of many colors....

ttyl

Old 22-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Wavy G

Don't blame me. I voted for Anonymouse .

Hi,

was just wondering if you were THE Wavy Gravy...

formerly of the Hog Farm...

I used to live in Summertown, Tennessee and you visited...(if you are
the real WG)... you had the coat of many colors....

Summertown? Yeah, I remember you! You were the won who noticed my coat
of many colours, yes? Gosh, how've you been?

ttyl

Old 03-02-2005, 02:43 AM
Jan Flora

In article , Anonymouse
wrote:

Hi,

are (or were :-}) your initials H.R. and did you serve "Breakfast in Bed
for 400,000"?

Boy, you've got synapses sparking that I haven't heard from since the
'70's!

It would be delightful to hear that the *actual* W.G. was alive, kicking
and hanging out here to keep us old hippies company : )

OBGardening: it's -10F. here and the wind blew the snow off my perennial
beds. I fear the worst, but saved lots of p. seeds last year. Will be
starting extras under lights this week, just in case of severe
winterkill.

Jan in Alaska
59 N. Zone 3/4, depending

[IMG] code is On

Leveling a wavy lawn 1D10T Lawns 4 30-05-2009 04:34 AM
Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Ping-CassBlack area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? A guy named Emil Roses 3 06-02-2003 05:39 AM
Ping: Pam Garden Gal Mark or Travis Gardening 1 02-02-2003 02:02 PM