Old 18-02-2005, 09:40 PM
hostavalley

Default New big Hosta photos update...

Dear Garden Friends,

I'm a great fan of Hostas and that's why I put a lot of Hostapictures
on my website. I try to get in contact with other Hosta- and garden
friends.

Today I have placed a big Hosta update on my Hostavalley website with
many new Hosta pictures.
You can see them on my website ( www.hostavalley.com ) including a 14
new "Hostas of the week" (pictures and description)
like: Allagan Fog, Heideturm, Touch of Class, Harry van der Laar,
Little Red Rooster, longipes f. sparsa, Dean's Dream, Paradise Red
Delight, Christmas Candy and more.

You'll find over 85 "Hosta of the week" items (pictures and
description) in the archives.
There are pictures from Katsuragawa Beni, Magic Fire, Popcorn,
Surprised by Joy, and more.

At this moment there are more than 120 Hostapictures on my website.

I Hope these Hostapictures will get you through the last few dark
winter evenings.

If you like them, please let me know......

(this is a non commercial website)

Kind Regards,
_________________
Jeroen Linneman

I have a website about Hostas. It's called Hostavalley ...
There is a update twice a week.

www.hostavalley.com

Old 21-02-2005, 12:37 AM
Hemmaholic

HI! Jeroen,

I see you everywhere!

Folks, Jeroen really has one of the nicest, personal Hosta sites
around. Great images of one of our favorite shady garden plants. He
has some of the most unusual Hostas in the world and a few of his own
creations to boot! I highly recommend taking a long, lei surly look at
his site!

Hemmaholic

Old 25-02-2005, 07:24 PM
hostavalley

Dear Garden friends,

Thanks for those kind words and e-mails.

I have put a new translator on my Hostavalley website (
www.hostavalley.com ), so now it's easier for everyone to read my whole
Hosta website.

I think this translator works very well.
Please be so kind as to let me know your expierience after having tried
the translator.

Have a nice evening.

Jeroen Linneman.

Old 25-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Hostavalley

Dear Garden friends,

I have put a new translator on my Hostavalley website (
www.hostavalley.com ), so now it's easier for everyone to read my
whole Hosta website.

I think this translator works very well.
Please be so kind as to let me know your expierience after having
tried the translator.

Have a nice evening.

groeten,
Jeroen Lineman
Old 26-02-2005, 08:19 PM
Quilljar

Hi Jeroen,

We have three or four Hostas but they are regularly attacked by snails and
eaten. What must I do to proyect them?
Slug pellets are only partially successful.

Great website BTW...

Quilly
Website
http://www.quilljar.btinternet.co.uk/
Do not reply personally, false address

Old 03-03-2005, 09:28 PM
hostavalley

Dear Quilljar,

thanks for you reaction on my Hostavalley website. Snails are one of
the few problems you can have with your Hostas. I use many slug pellets
with succes and I also pick them with my hands away from the plants. I
do that in the evenings.
Also you can put your hostas in pots.

I wil write a article about slugs and Hostas in the near future. So
keep viseting my website.

groeten jeroen.

Old 05-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Quilljar