Old 04-03-2005, 05:25 PM
JackRabbit

Default Repellex efficacy

Hello,
I have a huge deer problem. Repellex was recommended. I am interested in
your experiences with it, does it work, what is the dosage, etc.

Thank you.

Old 04-03-2005, 05:45 PM

JackRabbit wrote:
Hello,
I have a huge deer problem. Repellex was recommended. I am

interested in
your experiences with it, does it work, what is the dosage, etc.

Thank you.

I have battled the bamboids for many years. I have not used Repellex,
but I can tell you that other repellents work only moderately well.
They must be refreshed at regular intervals and are quite expensive for
treating large areas or numbers of plants.

The only really effective solution is an electric fence, or a
Winchester.

I hope you don't live among fools who think deer are cute and set out
food for them. The only message that sends to deer is "Hey, where
there's some food, there must be more. Let's go ravage the neighborhood
in search of it.)

J. Del Col ( in WV, where Bambi and his pals are a very serious
nuisance )

Old 05-03-2005, 08:39 AM
raycruzer

Before you buy, ask your retailer if you can get a refund if your
Repellex doesn't work?

Ray
Talk about weeds: World of Weeds www.ergonica.com