Old 16-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Travis

Default Permacultu Sustainable Plant Communities, Guilds, and Polycultures

dub wrote:
Hello, everybody... this is my first post in this newsgroup and I'm
very excited to talk to y'all.

ya'll spammers get more creative everyday.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Old 16-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Travis

dub wrote:
Hello, everybody... this is my first post in this newsgroup and I'm
very excited to talk to y'all.

spam reported.
Old 16-03-2005, 09:42 PM
dub

Uh what are you talking about travis? My email address having the word
spam in it? That's because its my public email address in which I
expect to get a lot of spam... why not be up front about it? You don't
honestly think I'm spamming anybody do you?

Old 17-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Travis

dub wrote:
Uh what are you talking about travis? My email address having the
word spam in it? That's because its my public email address in
which I expect to get a lot of spam... why not be up front about
it? You don't honestly think I'm spamming anybody do you?

Your address has nothing to do with it.
You appeared to me to be a shill for the book.

--

Travis in Shoreline Washington

Old 17-03-2005, 07:02 AM
dub

Sorry if I was gushing, I'm just really excited about some of the ideas
in the book, that's all. I'm sure there are plenty of other good books
out there.

Anyways, I'm not affiliated in any way with the author or anything like
that.