GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone have a better deal on Bonide fruit tree spray?? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/93224-anyone-have-better-deal-bonide-fruit-tree-spray.html)

[email protected] 29-04-2005 09:09 PM

Anyone have a better deal on Bonide fruit tree spray??

Would there be an online source??
I usually buy at an Agway or Home Depot, but hoping to find a better
price. Hopefully shipping doesn't eat up all the savings.
Thanks.

[email protected] 30-04-2005 01:31 AM

yes! Bonide fruit tree spray is a waste, and there are better choices
of things you can use. Bonide fruit tree contains captan, daconil, and
malathion. I always thought it was a waste to spray an insecticide on
your fruit trees if you dont actually have any insects. I would just
use daconil as a preventative, or even better, mancozeb. Read the
labels of course before using on anything. If you have insect problems
down the road, you can treat them then.

Toad