Old 19-05-2005, 02:15 AM
plantertim

Default started a nursery website

hello out there. just wanted to say hello to fellow plantspeople and to
let them know there is a place for addicted souls such as myself. i
have been collecting various kinds of cold hardy shrubs, trees and
perennials for about 18 years now. i started a nursery in 1990 and
started growing professionally. i love to propagate rare and unusual,
hard to grow plant material. if anyone has some suggestions as to how
to get my website more exposure, please send me an email. right now i
have collections of viburnum, clethra, fothergilla, enkianthus, willows
and others. i'd love to hear from fellow collectors. i have
approximately 4 acres of gardens and growing areas.

Old 19-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Travis

plantertim wrote:
hello out there. just wanted to say hello to fellow plantspeople
and to let them know there is a place for addicted souls such as
myself. i have been collecting various kinds of cold hardy shrubs,
trees and perennials for about 18 years now. i started a nursery
in 1990 and started growing professionally. i love to propagate
rare and unusual, hard to grow plant material. if anyone has some
suggestions as to how to get my website more exposure, please send
me an email. right now i have collections of viburnum, clethra,
fothergilla, enkianthus, willows and others. i'd love to hear from
fellow collectors. i have approximately 4 acres of gardens and
growing areas.

Google is your friend.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5