Old 24-05-2005, 02:00 PM
aguilmette

Default Case 444 tractor manual

Does anyone have a Case 444 tractor manual in a downloadable format? I
just picked up a 444 from a coworker, and wanted to learn more about
maintenance and repairing it.

Old 24-05-2005, 07:39 PM
\Fragile Warrior\ Volfie

"aguilmette" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone have a Case 444 tractor manual in a downloadable format? I
just picked up a 444 from a coworker, and wanted to learn more about
maintenance and repairing it.

Did you search online for it? I'm not sure what this is but if it is from a
company still in business they may have the manual online or sell copies.
Next place to look: eBay. Then try www.fetchbook.info

Old 01-10-2008, 07:19 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrspillman View Post
I have several manuals for the Case 444 in .PDF format. How do I get them to you?

Hi Irspillman, I too just purchased a 444 and have been looking for manuals. If you don't mind I could use the PDF formatted ones you have

thanks
444newbie

[IMG] code is On

heirloom tomatoes in Georgetown Texas and bhn 444 Texaslights Texas 1 28-09-2005 02:44 AM
Manual needed for lawn tractor. [email protected] Lawns 0 09-08-2003 03:23 AM
Egg case (?) ID please Atara Gardening 0 02-05-2003 05:44 AM
Wardian case (formerly orchidarium) article has moved... Prem Subrahmanyam Orchids 13 28-02-2003 05:53 PM
growing case Steve Orchids 0 30-01-2003 05:12 AM