GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help identify "snow tree" (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/94886-help-identify-snow-tree.html)

Tammy 28-05-2005 06:17 AM

Help identify "snow tree"

3 Attachment(s)
Hi

I am new to GardenBanter and also new to Gardening.
Only had my own garden for about 6 months. I can just about identify all plants in my own garden, but this shrub has got me.
Please could someone help to identify.
It started blooming almost a month ago and is still in bloom.
The leaves and flowers have no smell.

Thank You
Tammy - South Africa

Tammy 28-05-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tammy
Hi

I am new to GardenBanter and also new to Gardening.
Only had my own garden for about 6 months. I can just about identify all plants in my own garden, but this shrub has got me.
Please could someone help to identify.
It started blooming almost a month ago and is still in bloom.
The leaves and flowers have no smell.

Thank You
Tammy - South Africa

Hi all, I have just returned from our local Nursery who has identified this tree as Euphorbia Lancocephala aka white lace / snowflake.

Tammy