Old 28-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Registered User

Smile Help identify "snow tree"

Hi

I am new to GardenBanter and also new to Gardening.
Only had my own garden for about 6 months. I can just about identify all plants in my own garden, but this shrub has got me.
Please could someone help to identify.
It started blooming almost a month ago and is still in bloom.
The leaves and flowers have no smell.

Thank You
Tammy - South Africa
Attached Thumbnails
Help identify "snow tree"-picture-0581.jpg   Help identify "snow tree"-picture-613.jpg   Help identify "snow tree"-picture-0611.jpg
Old 28-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
Hi

I am new to GardenBanter and also new to Gardening.
Only had my own garden for about 6 months. I can just about identify all plants in my own garden, but this shrub has got me.
Please could someone help to identify.
It started blooming almost a month ago and is still in bloom.
The leaves and flowers have no smell.

Thank You
Tammy - South Africa
Hi all, I have just returned from our local Nursery who has identified this tree as Euphorbia Lancocephala aka white lace / snowflake.

Tammy