GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dixon SpeedZTR 30 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/95109-dixon-speedztr-30-a.html)

[email protected] 31-05-2005 11:01 PM

Dixon SpeedZTR 30

Hi,

I was curious if anyone out there had any experience with a Dixon
SpeedZTR 30" mower. This is a small zero turn ride on mower.

I was considering purchasing one, and the model seemed to be new this
year and thusly I am having trouble getting feedback on it.

I am also curious how good of a brand Dixon is overall. I was also
considering a 38" Husqvarna.

Thanks

Keith Warren 02-06-2005 06:46 PM

I can't comment firsthand on the Dixon, but I do have a Husky ZTH5221. This
is the mid-framed commercial mower with a 52" deck and a 21HP Kawasaki
engine.

The guy I bought it from originally bought the residential grade unit and
had problems with the hydraulic drives within a month and swapped out for
this unit. I picked it up with ~200 hours on the clock at 1/3 the purchase
price and have had no problems whatsoever with the beast. It has cut my
mowing time down from 6+ hours to 1.75 hours!

My dad has a Husky rider with 300 hours on the clock and no problems with
it either.

Keith

oups.com...