Old 31-05-2005, 11:01 PM

Default Dixon SpeedZTR 30

Hi,

I was curious if anyone out there had any experience with a Dixon
SpeedZTR 30" mower. This is a small zero turn ride on mower.

I was considering purchasing one, and the model seemed to be new this
year and thusly I am having trouble getting feedback on it.

I am also curious how good of a brand Dixon is overall. I was also
considering a 38" Husqvarna.

Thanks

Old 02-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Keith Warren

I can't comment firsthand on the Dixon, but I do have a Husky ZTH5221. This
is the mid-framed commercial mower with a 52" deck and a 21HP Kawasaki
engine.

The guy I bought it from originally bought the residential grade unit and
had problems with the hydraulic drives within a month and swapped out for
this unit. I picked it up with ~200 hours on the clock at 1/3 the purchase
price and have had no problems whatsoever with the beast. It has cut my
mowing time down from 6+ hours to 1.75 hours!

My dad has a Husky rider with 300 hours on the clock and no problems with
it either.

Keith

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I was curious if anyone out there had any experience with a Dixon
SpeedZTR 30" mower. This is a small zero turn ride on mower.

I was considering purchasing one, and the model seemed to be new this
year and thusly I am having trouble getting feedback on it.

I am also curious how good of a brand Dixon is overall. I was also
considering a 38" Husqvarna.

Thanks

[IMG] code is On

Dixon SpeedZTR 30 [email protected] Lawns 1 01-06-2005 03:37 AM
WTB - Dixon ZTR Nylon Cover wamaruna Lawns 0 02-03-2004 01:49 AM
Dixon 424 Wiring diagram bill Lawns 0 01-07-2003 05:20 PM
dixon ztr will not go right.. bill Lawns 1 24-06-2003 12:56 AM
Trading John Deere for Dixon...how's this? [email protected] Lawns 4 15-04-2003 05:56 AM