Old 05-06-2005, 03:48 AM
Registered User

Default Mystery Plant

Hi guys

I've been trying to find out the name of this mystery plant which I purchased with my wife at a shopping centre. It's a small creeper and grown in a beautiful shell. No one seems to know its name and I'ved tried a couple other gardening forums with no success.

Would really appreciate if you could click on the following link to view the pictures, and identify it for me, as well as point me to the resources that will help me better care for this plant.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y276/dosvueltas/

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Toni

"dosvueltas" wrote in message

Would really appreciate if you could click on the following link to
view the pictures, and identify it for me, as well as point me to the
resources that will help me better care for this plant.

http://tinyurl.com/7t4b5

Dischidia pectinoides
http://www.rareflora.com/dischidiapec.htm

--
Toni
South Florida USA

Old 05-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Registered User

Hi Toni,

FINALLY! Thank you for solving this mystery and putting us both out of our miseries. Thank goodness for some of the information... counter to what we're doing trying to grab for straws on caring for this plant. You've probably contributed to saving its life, a fact of which you can be justly proud.

Thanks again!