Old 18-06-2005, 05:21 PM
Shan

Default ID :)

photo: http://www.ga88a.trzcianka.com.pl/by_shan.jpg

TIA,
Shan

Old 18-06-2005, 06:48 PM

looks like arborvitae, possibly george peabody. I dont want to be a
cerius, but this is a terribly common plant that could have been easily
identified by googling.

Old 19-06-2005, 04:11 AM
Angrie.Woman

wrote in message
oups.com...
looks like arborvitae, possibly george peabody. I dont want to be a
cerius, but this is a terribly common plant that could have been easily
identified by googling.

Maybe, but how would you search? "Shrub Green Fleshy Leaves" gives tons of
hits...

This is infinitely quicker.

Old 19-06-2005, 08:28 PM
raycruzer

If you ever get ambitious and want to learn a little more about plant
ID methods, check out the World of Weeds EWIRM database with over 200
weed id references by state or province.

Several free online tools are listed that allow you to select various
plant features to quickly narrow down the choices to a small set. If
you think you're good, there are also several weed ID quizzes to see
how good you really are?

EWIRM: Nature makes plants, humans make weeds!