Old 24-06-2005, 03:58 AM
Wynter

Default Hih

Hi,

I would like to ID both these plants and need help.

Both have just begun to bloom.

http://img172.echo.cx/img172/4189/p62304776qz.jpg

http://img172.echo.cx/img172/9981/p62304814ac.jpg

Wyn
St.Clair County, MI

"Birth, life, and death -- each took place on the hidden side of a leaf."

-Toni Morrison
Old 24-06-2005, 04:56 AM
DrLith

Wynter wrote:
Hi,

I would like to ID both these plants and need help.

Both have just begun to bloom.

http://img172.echo.cx/img172/4189/p62304776qz.jpg

Daylily (Hemerocallis fulva) of some sort, probably the ordinary variety
known in some parts as "ditch lily"

http://img172.echo.cx/img172/9981/p62304814ac.jpg

Looks like Heliopsis helianthoides var. scabra, commonly known as false
sunflower.