GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/gardening/96464-impeach-george-bush.html)

lgb 27-06-2005 04:57 PM

"The intelligence and facts are being fixed around the policy."

Now there's a statement that was greeted by a deafening silence.

We can get more upset about a president who plays around than one who
lies us into a war.

As another appropriate quote says, "People get the government they
deserve."

Sure is hard on the few who don't deserve it :-).

Gardening related? Well, there's one shrub I'll be glad to see planted
:-).

--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever

Cereus-validus..... 27-06-2005 06:40 PM

Impeachment is too good for the lying ******* coward.

They should "necklace" the fink and then let him smoke his last cigarette
while standing in a tub of gasoline. All hail the burning bush!!!

Let him have a taste of the government he deserves.

paghat 27-06-2005 07:00 PM

In article ,
"Cereus-validus....." wrote:

Impeachment is too good for the lying ******* coward.

They should "necklace" the fink and then let him smoke his last cigarette
while standing in a tub of gasoline. All hail the burning bush!!!

Let him have a taste of the government he deserves.

Careful. Bush's homefront stormtroopers have denied all constitutional
rights to jokers for less.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html

Callen Molenda 27-06-2005 07:25 PM

"paghat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Cereus-validus....." wrote:

Impeachment is too good for the lying ******* coward.

They should "necklace" the fink and then let him smoke his last

cigarette
while standing in a tub of gasoline. All hail the burning bush!!!

Let him have a taste of the government he deserves.

Careful. Bush's homefront stormtroopers have denied all constitutional
rights to jokers for less.

My thoughts, too. Careful Cereus, we don't want you to suddenly "disappear"
from the ng.

Callen in VA

Cereus-validus..... 27-06-2005 07:44 PM

I never said I would do such a thing.

Oh no, some of his closest supporters are ambitious enough to give Caesar
his due!!!!

VMWOOD 27-06-2005 08:44 PM

I am fully aware of the constitution which gives me the right to think
( and say) they should move to China.

BillandJeny 27-06-2005 11:57 PM

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:50:42 -0400, "Paul E. Lehmann"

On 2005-06-26, Jim Carlock wrote:

[snip]

I know that bushes are related to gardening, but I'm not familiar
with that variety. Do you have the latin name?

Peaches are also usually on trees, not bushes...

Don't know the Latin name but the instructions on the seed packet says:

An ornamental shrub specially selected by the Supreme Court to protect
corporate boardrooms and gated communities.

Plant with a silver spoon. Grows easily in poor environment; oblivious to
air or water quality and unaffected by chemical or radioactive
contamination.

Recommended Planting Depth:
Extremely shallow.

Ca
Thrives even with lack of illumination. Protect from pests such as peach
activists and civil libertarians. Feed with special interest fundraisers
and hanging chads until firmly rooted in the Public Treasury.

Caution:
This dope is very potent. (Omnipotent?) Provides short-term side euphoria
with big tax breaks for the rich. Long-term side effects could include
fiscal pain, swelling welfare rolls, and imperialistic delusions. Can
leave permanent stain on the judiciary, and a trail of blood throughout the
Middle East.

For more information go to:
www.funnytimes.com

As a few here know my politics are very conservative and very
republican. But your post is wildly funny Can't figure out how to
correctly spell halarious.

zhan
..

Cereus-validus..... 28-06-2005 02:44 AM

Old Vulcan saying:

"Only Nixon can go to China."

Dubya would need to be vulcanized first!!!

ups.com...

Bourne Identity 28-06-2005 02:48 AM

Wouldl that be a Columbian necklace? Do it incognito you dope.

THEY'RE WATCHING FOR TERRORISTS!

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:40:51 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."
wrote:

Impeachment is too good for the lying ******* coward.

They should "necklace" the fink and then let him smoke his last cigarette
while standing in a tub of gasoline. All hail the burning bush!!!

Let him have a taste of the government he deserves.

.. .

Leon Trollski 28-06-2005 02:50 AM

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:03:15 GMT, "Leon Trollski"
wrote:

"Stubby" wrote in message
Jim Carlock wrote:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

Please move your childish footstamping and screaming to a political
newsgroup where it might be appreciated.

Why don't you go blow yourself?

Food, water, anything near my mouth is now in my keyboard. Thanks.

Victoria :)

Hehheh.

Cereus-validus..... 28-06-2005 03:30 AM

I don't know anything about that.

I never said anything like that.

First they were looking for communists and now its terrorists? What's next?
Numismatists?

wrote:

Impeachment is too good for the lying ******* coward.

They should "necklace" the fink and then let him smoke his last cigarette
while standing in a tub of gasoline. All hail the burning bush!!!

Let him have a taste of the government he deserves.

. ..

Tom Jaszewski 28-06-2005 02:01 PM

On 26 Jun 2005 14:17:24 -0700, "VMWOOD" wrote:

Better yet move themselves to China!!

Good idea! We certainly won't feel to lonely moving there with tens of
thousands of American jobs Bush has sent over with his greedy
buddies...but hey shop Walmart and dump 10 more billion of your
dollars there..dipshit!

Tom Jaszewski 28-06-2005 02:04 PM

On 27 Jun 2005 12:44:25 -0700, "VMWOOD" wrote:

I am fully aware of the constitution which gives me the right to think
( and say) they should move to China.

And I have the freedom to walk around all day with my zipper down,
but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be embarrassed by my stupidity...