Old 26-06-2005, 04:33 AM
Jim Carlock

Default IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

http://votetoimpeach.org

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

Old 26-06-2005, 02:15 PM
Ed Clarke

On 2005-06-26, Jim Carlock wrote:

[snip]

I know that bushes are related to gardening, but I'm not familiar
with that variety. Do you have the latin name?

Peaches are also usually on trees, not bushes...

--
This signature left blank.
Old 26-06-2005, 02:50 PM
Paul E. Lehmann

On 2005-06-26, Jim Carlock wrote:

[snip]

I know that bushes are related to gardening, but I'm not familiar
with that variety. Do you have the latin name?

Peaches are also usually on trees, not bushes...

Don't know the Latin name but the instructions on the seed packet says:

An ornamental shrub specially selected by the Supreme Court to protect
corporate boardrooms and gated communities.

Plant with a silver spoon. Grows easily in poor environment; oblivious to
air or water quality and unaffected by chemical or radioactive
contamination.

Recommended Planting Depth:
Extremely shallow.

Ca
Thrives even with lack of illumination. Protect from pests such as peach
activists and civil libertarians. Feed with special interest fundraisers
and hanging chads until firmly rooted in the Public Treasury.

Caution:
This dope is very potent. (Omnipotent?) Provides short-term side euphoria
with big tax breaks for the rich. Long-term side effects could include
fiscal pain, swelling welfare rolls, and imperialistic delusions. Can
leave permanent stain on the judiciary, and a trail of blood throughout the
Middle East.

For more information go to:
www.funnytimes.com
Old 26-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Stubby

Jim Carlock wrote:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

Please move your childish footstamping and screaming to a political
newsgroup where it might be appreciated.
Old 26-06-2005, 10:17 PM
VMWOOD

Better yet move themselves to China!!

Old 27-06-2005, 02:27 AM
vincent p. norris

Better yet move themselves to China!!

You don't seem to know much about democracy. I suggest you read the
First Amendment--especially the part about petitioning the government
for a redress of grievances.

You might learn something by reading this statement by Teddy
Roosevelt, too:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that
we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American
public."

I agree that the "IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH" post doesn't belong in this
news group. But it does belong in this country, whether or not you
agree with it.

vince norris
Old 27-06-2005, 03:03 AM
Leon Trollski

"Stubby" wrote in message
Jim Carlock wrote:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

Please move your childish footstamping and screaming to a political
newsgroup where it might be appreciated.

Why don't you go blow yourself?

Old 27-06-2005, 03:20 AM
paghat

George Bush grows peaches?
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
Old 27-06-2005, 03:35 AM
Bourne Identity

Geeze, we can't get mainstream newsmedia to report on anything
evidential, what makes you think a march will effect?

You're singing to the choir.

www.bartcop.com worth the ten dollars a month.

Old 27-06-2005, 03:37 AM
Bourne Identity

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:03:15 GMT, "Leon Trollski"
wrote:

"Stubby" wrote in message
Jim Carlock wrote:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

Please move your childish footstamping and screaming to a political
newsgroup where it might be appreciated.

Why don't you go blow yourself?

Food, water, anything near my mouth is now in my keyboard. Thanks.

Victoria

Old 27-06-2005, 04:00 AM
Jim Carlock

"Bourne Identity" wrote:
Geeze, we can't get mainstream newsmedia to report on
anything evidential, what makes you think a march will
effect?

You're singing to the choir.

I keep asking myself that same dern question. And what good is
going to do? I don't have a clue about those answers...

And I'm not singing... trust me.

www.bartcop.com worth the ten dollars a month.

LOL You should see all the fuss I caused in the diabetes
group by mentioning how I felt about aspartame as a health
hazard. I've been a diabetic for 16 years, and none of them
believe anything I post over there. I just don't understand
that group (alt.support.diabetes). I try to have some good
quality discussion and some are all calling me an "idiot". And
once one calls me an "idiot" the others start falling in line
chirping the same thing. Very strange!

--
Jim Carlock
34 Years Of George Bush Oil

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:33:14 GMT, "Jim Carlock" posted:

Old 27-06-2005, 06:43 AM
Angrie.Woman

Jim Carlock wrote:

LOL You should see all the fuss I caused in the diabetes
group by mentioning how I felt about aspartame as a health
hazard. I've been a diabetic for 16 years, and none of them
believe anything I post over there. I just don't understand
that group (alt.support.diabetes). I try to have some good
quality discussion and some are all calling me an "idiot". And
once one calls me an "idiot" the others start falling in line
chirping the same thing. Very strange!

Here's a Usenet tale that I can't possibly prove...I used to work with a
guy who went to school with the son of the man who invented aspartame.
My co-worker claimed that the man who invented it will not allow his
family to use it.

Old 27-06-2005, 07:59 AM

LOL! Sometimes I wodner if these commie-pinko types are out to to
protect US in the SU form Bush (whom, I admit I voted for) for to
protect the goddamn 9/11 terroists.;_)

Old 27-06-2005, 02:14 PM
Bourne Identity

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 03:00:35 GMT, "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

"Bourne Identity" wrote:
Geeze, we can't get mainstream newsmedia to report on
anything evidential, what makes you think a march will
effect?

You're singing to the choir.

I keep asking myself that same dern question. And what good is
going to do? I don't have a clue about those answers...

And I'm not singing... trust me.

www.bartcop.com worth the ten dollars a month.

LOL You should see all the fuss I caused in the diabetes
group by mentioning how I felt about aspartame as a health
hazard. I've been a diabetic for 16 years, and none of them
believe anything I post over there. I just don't understand
that group (alt.support.diabetes). I try to have some good
quality discussion and some are all calling me an "idiot". And
once one calls me an "idiot" the others start falling in line
chirping the same thing. Very strange!

You should listen to Mike Malloy on Air America. His head is going to
explode one of these nights!

As for Usenet, don't take it so seriously. Who cares what people
think of you. I truly don't care, but it's not because I'm blase,
it's because there's nothing I can do about it, and I don't really
know anyone I'm talking to so it's just silly to care what they think.
Especially since there is nothing to base an opinion on. You can't
inflect online, or really come across using text/only.

Victoria

Very much in favor of impeachment. I think if they can impeach a
President for getting a blow job, certainly we can impeach a war
criminal system in the Bush fedaeen!