Old 10-02-2003, 12:25 AM
ALEX MacGILLIVRAY

Default Any Canadia Gardners?

Hi I'm Alex in Victoria checking in

Old 10-02-2003, 12:55 PM
john

John in Nova Scotia.

ALEX MacGILLIVRAY wrote:

Hi I'm Alex in Victoria checking in

Old 10-02-2003, 06:55 PM
Claude

Claude in Montréal!

"john" a écrit dans le message news:
| John in Nova Scotia.
|
| ALEX MacGILLIVRAY wrote:
|
| Hi I'm Alex in Victoria checking in

Old 10-02-2003, 08:25 PM
Bot Grl

Sally in Southern Ontario

What's your growing season like John? Ours down here is May 24 to
mid-October or so.

Sally
"john" wrote in message
John in Nova Scotia.

Old 10-02-2003, 09:25 PM
it's me

ALEX MacGILLIVRAY wrote:

Hi I'm Alex in Victoria checking in

I thought Canadian gardener hibernated this time of year

Kevin

The latest survey shows that three out of four people make up 75% of the
population.

Old 11-02-2003, 03:55 PM
Cereoid+10

Good day, Eh?

We already have enough Canucks here.

Why not pull out of Victoria before you do any serious damage to her?

ALEX MacGILLIVRAY wrote in message
t...
Hi I'm Alex in Victoria checking in

Old 12-02-2003, 12:55 AM
john

Its about the same, I think our winters are colder though!

Bot Grl wrote:

Sally in Southern Ontario

What's your growing season like John? Ours down here is May 24 to
mid-October or so.

Sally
"john" wrote in message
John in Nova Scotia.