Old 02-08-2005, 04:21 AM
Mike Lackey

Default HydraSeed

I was getting ready to sod my backyard (after some landscaping/grading
work) and I saw a local outfit that was spraying a yard with "hydraseed"
it was a green matrix of seed/fertilizer/mojo. He said it runs 7 cents
a sq. foot and in a month look like sod.

anyone know of this?

Old 02-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Steveo

Mike Lackey wrote:
I was getting ready to sod my backyard (after some landscaping/grading
work) and I saw a local outfit that was spraying a yard with "hydraseed"
it was a green matrix of seed/fertilizer/mojo. He said it runs 7 cents
a sq. foot and in a month look like sod.

anyone know of this?

It's called hydro-seeding, "looks like sod" is subjective. Here's a
somewhat detailed explanation of it.

http://www.igin.com/Landscaping/hydro_seeding.html

--
http://NewsReader.Com/