GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Snapper dethatcher (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/104210-snapper-dethatcher.html)

harrym 03-09-2005 10:00 PM

Snapper dethatcher

I inherited my dad's Snapper lawn tractor. It has a dethatcher
attachment, which may be missing some parts. I don't have a manual for
it. I can't see how it attaches, so that is why I think something may
be missing. This is the 42" Snapper, two Ninja mulching blades. Can
anyone direct me to a source of instruction for this?

Tom J 03-09-2005 10:18 PM

"harrym" wrote in message
I inherited my dad's Snapper lawn tractor. It has a dethatcher
attachment, which may be missing some parts. I don't have a manual
for it. I can't see how it attaches, so that is why I think
something may be missing. This is the 42" Snapper, two Ninja
mulching blades. Can anyone direct me to a source of instruction for
this?

http://www.snapper.com/#

Click Publications in the right top if you have the tractor model
number.

Tom J