Old 22-09-2005, 04:42 AM
Steveo

Default ID this tomato

http://shooter.net/DSC_6862.jpg
Old 22-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Dan

Steveo wrote:
http://shooter.net/DSC_6862.jpg

That's a Northern Lights-Beefeater hybrid from the transition zone.
Most people classify them as weeds but some folks grow them as ornamental
flowers and find medicinal properties when consumed.
Very tasty when slow roasted in a bong!

Did I win??

Old 22-09-2005, 03:35 PM

On 22 Sep 2005 03:42:41 GMT, Steveo wrote:

http://shooter.net/DSC_6862.jpg

A Japanese tomato!

excused from saving Universes."
Old 22-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Timothy

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:12:31 +0000, Dan wrote:

Steveo wrote:
http://shooter.net/DSC_6862.jpg

That's a Northern Lights-Beefeater hybrid from the transition zone. Most
people classify them as weeds but some folks grow them as ornamental
flowers and find medicinal properties when consumed. Very tasty when slow
roasted in a bong!

Did I win??

This could also be the hindu-kush -X- brandywine cross. This is best
served when sauteed with butter and made up into rice crispy treats.
Immediately serve while warm with ample amounts of the movie "the wall",
or a well lusted after concert.
8)