Old 01-10-2005, 07:04 PM
dave

Default FA =or= FS: Grasshopper ZTR mower $25, and Kohler K582 engine $56.00,or make offer, located north FL

for sale, grasshopper ZTR mower with 44 inch deck, MAKE OFFER, currently
listed on ebay for $24.99 with only one bid at that same amount,
partially dismantled but 99% complete, auction listing ends this coming
wednesday, located gainesville norrth florida. item is
=FOR=PICKUP=ONLY=. I *CAN* sell 'off the auction' if suitable offer is
recv'd and paid in cash, OR you may want to bid directly, IF you're an
ebay member. dozens of pictures of it online at

http://machines.50webs.com/Grasshopper_ZTR/

ebay listing is at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Grasshopper-ZTR-...QQcmdZViewItem

==========

also offering a Kohler K582 23hp engine in another listing on ebay, to
which all the same terms (as above) apply (except has 4 bids and is at
$56 so far)

numerous pix online at:
http://machines.50webs.com/Kohler_K582/

ebay listing is at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Kohler-K582-engi...QQcmdZViewItem
========
if you're in, or planning to visit this area soon, you may want to take
a look at all the other tools, hardware, and machinery-type stuff i'm
ALSO offering for sale, listed alphabetically:
http://machines.50webs.com/alpha/

or get a 'general overview' of what all I'm offering for sale, at each
of my 11 websites:
http://members.cox.net/machines/

ps - I'm =not= prepared to cancel an auction and 'hold' an item for you
on a "you say you want it basis", so, if you =have= an interest, be
prepared to make suitably-sized deposit =immediately=, or pickup and pay
in full within next day or two (or just bid at the ebay auction).

thanks

dave in gainesville

phone numbers on request

--you'll need to remove the 'weirdstuff' from my e-mail address before
clicking 'send'--

FS =or= FA: "Grasshopper ZTR mower $25, and Kohler K582 engine $56.00,or make offer, located North FL dave Gardening 0 01-10-2005 06:51 PM
Won't Start/ Craftsman Garden Tractor/23 hp Kohler V-twin engine jeff Lawns 3 08-09-2005 12:44 PM
Kohler engine J.Caldwell Lawns 0 20-07-2004 05:06 AM
kohler engine igniition unit question Mark Leininger Lawns 21 15-07-2004 03:05 AM
Sears LT1000 Kohler Engine ground drivebelt problem? ranmcc Lawns 3 22-07-2003 11:23 PM