Old 17-10-2005, 02:57 AM
Mike

Default Use our plans to assemble patio tables

We are looking for distributors.

Welcome to http://laportable.com. We are a registered trade mark & company
that
provides plans for various unique do-it-yourself projects. What is unique
about our plans is that most of our projects can be made from a single sheet
of plywood with very little waste, and are completely portable. In portable,
we mean that these projects can be assembled and dismantled into their basic
pieces, allowing them to be put into the trunk of a car or easily stored.
And thanks to our unique patented system, they go together without nails,
screws or glue, while still providing a strong, solid and attractive unit.

Michel Tremblay

Old 13-11-2005, 05:43 PM
citygirl

No way! This is a great idea especially because of the weather we always
have to take in our furniture and put it back out. It's such a huge
pain. i am going to check it out. Thanks for posting!

--
citygirl
citygirl's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=166

Custom hand made plant/candle stands/signs an tables [email protected] Gardening 0 25-08-2005 05:22 PM
[IBC] new tables Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 12-01-2004 10:08 PM
Plans for building picnic tables Mike Australia 0 21-04-2003 03:08 AM
FS Dovecotes, Bird Tables, Kennels etc Lee Brooker United Kingdom 0 08-01-2003 12:51 PM