Old 11-12-2005, 01:58 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
kelp

Default The best office plants

Hello,
I'd like to place some decorative plants on my desk, but it doesn't get
much light. Is there anything that's not too common? Everyone has peace
lillies or something similar on their desk. Are there any alternatives?
There are lights, but they are incandescent lights. I don't think
African Violets will get adequate lighting.

--
kelp
kelp's Profile: http://www.HomeOutfit.com/member.php?userid=231

Old 18-12-2005, 02:22 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Anthony B

Kelp, Try 'Golden Pothos' or 'Hoya' Niether will bloom but both take office
conditions well.. just dont forget to water on occasion

Virgo91967

Old 26-12-2005, 11:57 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Joe Grassi

Hi,

You might also want to try some rye grass in a saucer or a small pot.
It will definatley cheer your day up at the office with your own patch of
grass on or around your desk. Not to mention it something different and
orginal. Who knows in a week or two your colleagues might be wanting one
too.

Grass in a Pot is starting to become a trend / hip thing to do these
days.

Joe