GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garter snake repellent? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/12493-garter-snake-repellent.html)

Monikka 31-03-2003 09:08 PM

Garter snake repellent?

Is there such a thing? I cannot tollerate the little buggers, I usually get
a couple in the yard every year. Any ideas how to keep them out? Just
thinking about them gives me the creeps.

TIA

[email protected] 03-04-2003 02:08 AM

Garter snake repellent?

"Monikka" wrote in message
Is there such a thing? I cannot tollerate the little buggers, I
usually

get
a couple in the yard every year. Any ideas how to keep them out? Just
thinking about them gives me the creeps.

TIA

Yep,yep.

--
Go#40 42 12 God Bless Our Troops
http://NewsReader.Com/

Doug Salisbury 04-04-2003 07:08 PM

Garter snake repellent?

Monika,Be glad you got them. I wish I had some to get rid of the moles I
have in the back yard.