GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   RYOBI CS30 String trimmer problem (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/141681-ryobi-cs30-string-trimmer-problem.html)

M K 29-03-2006 09:50 PM

RYOBI CS30 String trimmer problem

I cannot find instructions on how to remove the casing but i have all the
Torx screws out of it and it seems like the clutch is the only thing to
remove. The problem i have is that i pulled the zip cord and it stayed and
never went back in. So im trying to avoid going to Home Depot and having
them send it out and costing me $35.00.

Any suggestions would be great or copy of a manual for this model.

Mark

KCnRichmond 30-03-2006 12:28 PM

RYOBI CS30 String trimmer problem

How much did it cost and how long have you had it? Less than 90 days and
under $100.00 they should replace it for you.. Check the return policy with
the retailer before buying power equipment at HD or Lowes. You will need
your receipt.

wrote in message
i think there is a screw in the center of the clutch drum, where the
cable goes in.