Old 21-04-2006, 02:22 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Stubby

Default Stop The Stink

No SewerOdor wrote:
Whats that awful smell?

Every rooftop has a plumbing vent "stink pipe."
Sweetfilters solve vent pipe sewer odor problems.

Before running out to spend money, be certain there is enough water in
your drains. The traps have to be effective!
Old 21-04-2006, 07:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst

"Stubby" wrote in message
No SewerOdor wrote:
Whats that awful smell?

Every rooftop has a plumbing vent "stink pipe."
Sweetfilters solve vent pipe sewer odor problems.

Before running out to spend money, be certain there is enough water in
your drains. The traps have to be effective!

There are no traps on the soil stack that vents the sewer through the roof.
Recently I connected my house to the sewer after the conventional septic
quit. Now, when the wind is right, we get a bad odor at the outside deck. I
dunno if I want to install a charcoal filter or some sort of check valve on
the vent.

Stop The Stink Tom The Great Lawns 0 21-04-2006 03:38 PM
Stop The Stink Steveo Lawns 0 21-04-2006 03:37 PM
Squash Bug(stink bug) problem! Bonnie Edible Gardening 5 04-09-2003 02:22 AM
Stink bugs - time to KILL Kelly Garner North Carolina 0 10-08-2003 06:42 AM
Pine-O-Clean for citrus stink bugs? John Savage Australia 1 05-04-2003 06:35 AM