GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Melnor 3100 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/148175-melnor-3100-a.html)

Tim Taylor 28-07-2006 06:58 PM

Melnor 3100

Forgive the intrusion folks, I was wondering if anyone here would happen to
have a Melnor 2 zone water timer? I have lost the dang instructions and was
wondering how to set the thing. I haven't used it in a couple of years. I
have googled, and went to the Melnor website. They have a few instructions,
but not for the 3100. I emailed over a week ago, so far, no response. I
guess I could always go to Home Depot and look at the instructions on a new
one, but then, my luck, I'd probably get locked up for shoplifting. Many
thanks if anyone could help.

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson

Jerry© The Phoneman®

Erebus 29-07-2006 11:53 PM

Melnor 3100 - 3100_intmanual.pdf (0/1)

They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

David Abrahams 15-08-2006 03:43 AM

Erebus writes:

They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

So... did you post it? I could use one myself. Thanks.

banford 30-08-2006 04:36 PM

David Abrahams wrote:
Erebus writes:

They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

So... did you post it? I could use one myself. Thanks.

I could use it too... did you post it?

nonlinear 14-09-2006 03:35 AM

Melnor 3100 - 3100_intmanual.pdf (0/1)

I need instructions also. Right now, mine is just a big paperweight.

Andy 18-10-2006 01:26 PM

Melnor 3100

Hey I was looking for the instructions also. I got them from melnor. I
posted them here.

http://www.cobranet2002.no-ip.info/m...structions.pdf

I will only have them out there for a while but if you need them i
will email them to you. Just send me an email with the subject line
MELNOR 3100 DUAL ZONE TIMER