Old 28-07-2006, 06:58 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Melnor 3100

Forgive the intrusion folks, I was wondering if anyone here would happen to
have a Melnor 2 zone water timer? I have lost the dang instructions and was
wondering how to set the thing. I haven't used it in a couple of years. I
have googled, and went to the Melnor website. They have a few instructions,
but not for the 3100. I emailed over a week ago, so far, no response. I
guess I could always go to Home Depot and look at the instructions on a new
one, but then, my luck, I'd probably get locked up for shoplifting. Many
thanks if anyone could help.

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson

Jerry© The Phoneman®

Old 29-07-2006, 11:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Melnor 3100 - 3100_intmanual.pdf (0/1)

They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

Old 15-08-2006, 03:43 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Erebus writes:

They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

So... did you post it? I could use one myself. Thanks.
Old 30-08-2006, 04:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

David Abrahams wrote:
Erebus writes:

They emailed it to me so I figured I would post it for ya.

So... did you post it? I could use one myself. Thanks.

I could use it too... did you post it?

Old 14-09-2006, 03:35 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

I need instructions also. Right now, mine is just a big paperweight.

Old 18-10-2006, 01:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Hey I was looking for the instructions also. I got them from melnor. I
posted them here.

http://www.cobranet2002.no-ip.info/m...structions.pdf

I will only have them out there for a while but if you need them i
will email them to you. Just send me an email with the subject line
MELNOR 3100 DUAL ZONE TIMER