Old 18-08-2006, 11:18 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Blower- Vaccum- Black and Decker model

Since it stopped two years ago- i have not used it
I tried to restart this 2 cycle engine- NO WAY'.
What do i have to do get this to work.

Old 18-08-2006, 12:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Uleetsa Moscowa" wrote in message
Since it stopped two years ago- i have not used it
I tried to restart this 2 cycle engine- NO WAY'.
What do i have to do get this to work.

My car wont start, its sat for two years whats wrong with it?

In other words WAY to little information!

Old 18-08-2006, 06:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Uleetsa Moscowa wrote:
Since it stopped two years ago- i have not used it
I tried to restart this 2 cycle engine- NO WAY'.
What do i have to do get this to work.

I wasn't aware that there were any Black & Decker tools that weren't
electric or rechargeable. Perhaps you need to just plug it in -- but not
until you remove any gasoline hazard.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.

Power Lawncare Tools for Spring Clean-up:
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/

Old 19-08-2006, 01:32 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Uleetsa Moscowa wrote:
Since it stopped two years ago- i have not used it
I tried to restart this 2 cycle engine- NO WAY'.
What do i have to do get this to work.

Well sitting for 2 years pretty much guarantees the carb will need to be
rebuilt. As for why it stopped in the first place, your guess is as good
as anyone's. It's probably not worth fixing. I'll guess it was in the
$99-119 price range when new and was not built to be serviced.

--
Art