Old 12-12-2006, 02:15 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default problem lawn

My lawn always seems to turn brown this time of year.

Old 12-12-2006, 02:56 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Lar Lar is offline

Justin Wilson wrote:

My lawn always seems to turn brown this time of year.

This isn't the fastest way to solve your problem but it is cheap.
On a daily basis you will need to roll around the lawn in as little
clothing as possible as to transfer your natural body oils to the lawn.
By late March-early April you should see a big difference in the
greening of your lawn. Take some "before" pictures now so you can
compare now to then......

Lar

Old 12-12-2006, 04:42 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Justin Wilson wrote:
My lawn always seems to turn brown this time of year.

Yup, they tend to do that.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Justin Wilson wrote:
My lawn always seems to turn brown this time of year.

It depends upon the type of grass. My NE grass mix lawn in NY hibernates
and stays green over the winter. The only thing that dies and turns
brown are the weed patches.

--
Bill
in Hamptonburgh, NY