GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Tapped Maples (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/154322-tapped-maples.html)

Srgnt Billko 20-02-2007 06:20 PM

Tapped Maples

We tapped a few maple trees today and stuck a half-dozen spiles in. This is
a week later than normal for us - but nothing was running today - not a
drop - nada.

Steveo 20-02-2007 09:13 PM

Tapped Maples

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
We tapped a few maple trees today and stuck a half-dozen spiles in. This
is a week later than normal for us - but nothing was running today - not
a drop - nada.

Blame Al Gore.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Srgnt Billko 21-02-2007 11:43 PM

Tapped Maples

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
We tapped a few maple trees today and stuck a half-dozen spiles in. This
is a week later than normal for us - but nothing was running today - not
a drop - nada.

Blame Al Gore.

Got about a gallon and a half from the 6 spiles today.

Steveo 22-02-2007 01:08 AM

Tapped Maples

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
We tapped a few maple trees today and stuck a half-dozen spiles in.
This is a week later than normal for us - but nothing was running
today - not a drop - nada.

Blame Al Gore.

Got about a gallon and a half from the 6 spiles today.

Sweet, things are looking up already. I love me some pancakes with real
butter and maple syrup. yum

Tomes 22-02-2007 08:55 PM

Tapped Maples

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
We tapped a few maple trees today and stuck a half-dozen spiles in.
This is a week later than normal for us - but nothing was running
today - not a drop - nada.

Blame Al Gore.

Got about a gallon and a half from the 6 spiles today.

Sweet, things are looking up already. I love me some pancakes with real
butter and maple syrup. yum

I was wondering if they were really Oaks like in that commercial......
Tomes

Srgnt Billko 22-02-2007 10:23 PM

Tapped Maples

"Tomes" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
We tapped a few maple trees today and stuck a half-dozen spiles in.
This is a week later than normal for us - but nothing was running
today - not a drop - nada.

Blame Al Gore.

Got about a gallon and a half from the 6 spiles today.

Sweet, things are looking up already. I love me some pancakes with real
butter and maple syrup. yum

I was wondering if they were really Oaks like in that commercial......
Tomes

I made a mistake like that the first year we tapped trees chuckle - when
the leaves are off it's hard to tell - but these are trees that produced
good sap last year .