Old 05-04-2007, 02:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Here's How To Get Free Groceries!

I must agree totally with you Fran, I too am a cashier in a large
grocery store and I have witnessed many people using the program at:
A HREF="http://newdealsdirect.com"http://newdealsdirect.com/a and
they are all paying next to nothing for
their groceries. Several years ago my head cashier overheard me
telling one of the customers about te program and she let me have it.
We are not supposed to let anyone know about it I guess it is really
cutting into their profits. For me, I joined their sampler program
many years ago as well. I can't understand why a major supermarket is
so against helping people save money!

JoaN

Tired of Paying Full Price?
I can relate very easily to what the woman posted below since I have
been a cashier at a major supermarket for over 20 years. Please
forgive for not mentioning the chain but I am afraid of getting fired
since we were given strict orders not to tell anybody about this
program http://newdealsdirect.com For the past twenty years I have
seen customers use this very program and save a minimum of 75% on
their orders. I have never seen a better program than this one. I
myself signed up for their sampler in 1982 and the savings have been
out of this world. My customers use many different programs but I can
attest that not one of them comes close to this one.
Fran H.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:47 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bob Bob is offline

Default SPAM Here's How To Get Free Groceries!

Why does this post smack of SPAM???
Because it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oups.com...

Old 06-04-2007, 02:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Bob said:

Why does this post smack of SPAM???
Because it is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do stupid ****s like you propagate it by...

A. Replying to it.
B. Leaving the entire spam post in your reply.

?

You're one of the most clueless idiots to find The USENET in years.

--

Eggs

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle,
not women.