Old 28-08-2017, 08:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Diesel Fuel as weed killer?

replying to rogerfisher, kitty wrote:
Sorry you can't get an answer to your/my question. People should just try
keeping their USELESS chatter to themselves if they don't actually have a
legitimate answer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 01-09-2017, 02:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 3:14:03 PM UTC-4, kitty wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, kitty wrote:
Sorry you can't get an answer to your/my question. People should just try
keeping their USELESS chatter to themselves if they don't actually have a
legitimate answer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

You mean useless chatter like you just posted? I saw other people
addressing the question asked. You just did what you accused others
of doing.
Old 15-09-2017, 06:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to trader4, John845 wrote:
There are very few things as dangerous or misunderstood as glyphosate
(Roundup). Worse than diesel for sure.

It doesn't degrade and persists in the environment and poisons our water and
food sources. It even stays in the grains that a cow eats and stays in it's
manure after digestion to then seep into the soil for further issues.

Do an internet search to see what I mean (former senior dept of agriculture
people have devoted their lives to stopping it and the companies that make it
(Monsanto which is now Bayer).

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 16-09-2017, 12:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 1:14:04 PM UTC-4, John845 wrote:
replying to trader4, John845 wrote:
There are very few things as dangerous or misunderstood as glyphosate
(Roundup). Worse than diesel for sure.

It doesn't degrade and persists in the environment and poisons our water and
food sources. It even stays in the grains that a cow eats and stays in it's
manure after digestion to then seep into the soil for further issues.

Do an internet search to see what I mean (former senior dept of agriculture
people have devoted their lives to stopping it and the companies that make it
(Monsanto which is now Bayer).

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Been there, done that. You're just listening to extremist nuts, that look at very selective data and ignore all the overwhelming data that shows roundup is safe. The same extremists that would have us living in caves, starving.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Data, Freethedumb wrote:
Hey there my British brother. It isn't the cost of diesel that contributes to
our "rich" culture, IT IS (at least for a while) a less oppressive government.
You do recall the tea party; right?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 26-09-2017, 10:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to I chose to respect, Freethedumb wrote:
Sounds as though the man's Dad was a fun dude!?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 13-10-2017, 02:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Mich..., bobbie wrote:
brings back memories

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 08-05-2018, 12:14 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Freethedumb, paraplegic wrote:
I do, and I also remember the 2nd ammendment, probably put in place, for when
we british came back, now it's holy writ, but your right about your governance.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 30-07-2018, 03:14 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Mich..., EnformedCitizen wrote:
So will roundup.and glysophate and especially on gravel driveways, I saw where
a man called his self cleaning the rows between his garden plants, and rained
two days later and his garden died,it took two weeks for the garden to die,of
course diesel would two,But treating the fence row with diesel is a 100% safer
to your health than any chemical herbicides would be ,,Mark it down,,This Will
Come Back On The Farmers and Chemical Companies, The Public Is Already and
have been paying for the use of these terrible products that the weeds are
developing immunity to,The old time plowing and planting and cultivating will
have to come back soon or we will perish,MARK IT DOWN!!! GUARANTEED!!!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 05-08-2018, 01:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 10:14:03 PM UTC-4, EnformedCitizen wrote:
replying to Mich..., EnformedCitizen wrote:
So will roundup.and glysophate and especially on gravel driveways, I saw where
a man called his self cleaning the rows between his garden plants, and rained
two days later and his garden died,it took two weeks for the garden to die,of
course diesel would two,But treating the fence row with diesel is a 100% safer
to your health than any chemical herbicides would be

Yeah, it's like all those hydrocarbons in diesel aren't chemicals.
No problems there, that's why when you have a fuel station or house
that has a leaking fuel tank and it gets into the ground water, it's
no problem, no cleanup, it's like all organic man.

Old 20-08-2018, 01:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to rogerfisher, Joseph Vigil wrote:
Yes you can use diesel .5 gallons for every 5 gallons of water

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 20-08-2018, 01:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to bobbie, Joseph Vigil wrote:
Yes use .5 gallons of diesel per 5 gallons of water funny No will answer the
question truthfully

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 25-08-2018, 10:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to rogerfisher, onyx wrote:
Think of all the bugs you will kill in this way. if the bugs die we will
eventually die. Diesel will hang around in the soil for ages and isn't
ecological.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 01-09-2018, 05:44 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Mich..., EPA sucks wrote:
Don’t waste perfectly good burn motor oil by burning it pour it out around
the base of out building no weeds termites orrotten wood. Also apply liberally
in dog pens for flea and tick control as well as weed control also it helps
with mange. Utility trailers with wooden decks apply burnt motor oil liberally
the wood won’t rot. It u drive in corrosive environments road salt beach
thin down this magical liquid with diesel fuel and coat the underside of your
vehicle yearly especially the frame. Please don’t waste this magic potion by
burning it

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 02-09-2018, 08:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to onyx, Derek wrote:
Sounds like diesel will take care of my bug problem and weed problem at the
same time. Thanks. I will post to let you know how it works.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm