Old 28-08-2017, 08:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Diesel Fuel as weed killer?

replying to rogerfisher, kitty wrote:
Sorry you can't get an answer to your/my question. People should just try
keeping their USELESS chatter to themselves if they don't actually have a
legitimate answer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 01-09-2017, 02:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 3:14:03 PM UTC-4, kitty wrote:
replying to rogerfisher, kitty wrote:
Sorry you can't get an answer to your/my question. People should just try
keeping their USELESS chatter to themselves if they don't actually have a
legitimate answer.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

You mean useless chatter like you just posted? I saw other people
addressing the question asked. You just did what you accused others
of doing.
Old 15-09-2017, 06:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to trader4, John845 wrote:
There are very few things as dangerous or misunderstood as glyphosate
(Roundup). Worse than diesel for sure.

It doesn't degrade and persists in the environment and poisons our water and
food sources. It even stays in the grains that a cow eats and stays in it's
manure after digestion to then seep into the soil for further issues.

Do an internet search to see what I mean (former senior dept of agriculture
people have devoted their lives to stopping it and the companies that make it
(Monsanto which is now Bayer).

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 16-09-2017, 12:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On Friday, September 15, 2017 at 1:14:04 PM UTC-4, John845 wrote:
replying to trader4, John845 wrote:
There are very few things as dangerous or misunderstood as glyphosate
(Roundup). Worse than diesel for sure.

It doesn't degrade and persists in the environment and poisons our water and
food sources. It even stays in the grains that a cow eats and stays in it's
manure after digestion to then seep into the soil for further issues.

Do an internet search to see what I mean (former senior dept of agriculture
people have devoted their lives to stopping it and the companies that make it
(Monsanto which is now Bayer).

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Been there, done that. You're just listening to extremist nuts, that look at very selective data and ignore all the overwhelming data that shows roundup is safe. The same extremists that would have us living in caves, starving.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Data, Freethedumb wrote:
Hey there my British brother. It isn't the cost of diesel that contributes to
our "rich" culture, IT IS (at least for a while) a less oppressive government.
You do recall the tea party; right?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 26-09-2017, 10:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to I chose to respect, Freethedumb wrote:
Sounds as though the man's Dad was a fun dude!?

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 13-10-2017, 02:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Mich..., bobbie wrote:
brings back memories

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm

Old 08-05-2018, 12:14 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

replying to Freethedumb, paraplegic wrote:
I do, and I also remember the 2nd ammendment, probably put in place, for when
we british came back, now it's holy writ, but your right about your governance.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/lawn-g...ler-12401-.htm