Old 18-10-2002, 04:18 AM
thurston

Default Help with wrecked lawn

This site may help you with your problem, www.jackeden.com.

Thurston

"F Paul" wrote in message
om...
SO what do you suggest. Im a new home owner, with a 20x40 lawn that is
a wreck. From a distance its not so bad -- kinda green. Up close its
got both grass and flowery weeds, dry spots and patches, its uneven
and I'm in the northeast where the drought did a job on the lawn this
summer. to top it off, ive learned that the previous owners left some
kind of metallic strips under the sod they put down in portions of the
lawn.

Whew. so now its late fall, and i wondering: should i rip it all up
and re seed; seed the areas that are dry and ptchy and fertilize over
that; lay down some kind of ortho-ish hardcore weed killer and seed in
the spring, or what??

Thanks for any help.
FP

Old 18-10-2002, 04:21 AM

"thurston" wrote:
This site may help you with your problem, www.jackeden.com.

Thurston

Really Thurston? I didn't see anything about lawn renovation in that
link..another hit for it though..

--
God Bless America - http://members.aol.com/flyitproudly/flag.html

go #40 Usenet Newsgroup Service