GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hoffco Trimmer parts (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/159258-hoffco-trimmer-parts.html)

NapalmHeart 28-05-2007 05:44 PM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Eggs Zachtly 28-05-2007 10:05 PM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is
'uncopyrightable'!

Jim 28-05-2007 10:20 PM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart wrote:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

ask.com

locate parts for Hoffco String Trimmer

http://www.ktoutdoor.com/parts.htm

http://www.mymowerparts.com/manufacturer/1106.php

NapalmHeart 29-05-2007 12:58 AM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

"Jim" wrote in message
NapalmHeart wrote:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

ask.com

locate parts for Hoffco String Trimmer

http://www.ktoutdoor.com/parts.htm

http://www.mymowerparts.com/manufacturer/1106.php

Thanks for the links. I've looked at both of these before. They don't
carry what I need (air filter housing w/choke parts).

Eggs Zachtly 29-05-2007 03:39 AM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

--

Eggs

-Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

NapalmHeart 30-05-2007 02:06 AM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and they
told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they
used to make.

From the link you listed:
"Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee
Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Eggs Zachtly 30-05-2007 11:14 AM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and they
told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they
used to make.

From the link you listed:
"Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee
Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Then, it's time to buy a new one, huh.

--

Eggs

If there was any logic in this world, it would be men who ride side-saddle,
not women.

Art 31-05-2007 12:31 AM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart wrote:
Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Most Hoffco trimmers were made by Echo. Take it to an Echo dealer to see
if they can identify it.

--
Art

NapalmHeart 14-06-2007 04:56 PM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

NapalmHeart said:

Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Did you even /try/ Google?

--

Eggs

Yes/I/did.

Bullshit.

http://www.hoffcocomet.com/hoffco/contact.htm

Bullshit from you, Eggy. I talked to the Hoffco people on the TX and
they
told me they no longer make trimmers or stock parts for the trimmers they
used to make.

From the link you listed:
"Garden Tillers, Mini Cultivators, Post Hole Drills, Earth Augers, Kee
Lawnmowers & Edgers"

See any mention of trimmers here?

Then, it's time to buy a new one, huh.

Not if I can find someone with the parts I need, which is why I posted here.
You never know what's out there if you don't ask.

NapalmHeart 14-06-2007 04:58 PM

Hoffco Trimmer parts

"Art" wrote in message
NapalmHeart wrote:
Anyone here know of a source for parts for Hoffco String Trimmers?

Thanks,

Ken

Most Hoffco trimmers were made by Echo. Take it to an Echo dealer to see
if they can identify it.

--
Art

Thanks for the lead, Art.