GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Poppies Memorial Day (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/159457-poppies-memorial-day.html)

Srgnt Billko 01-06-2007 07:53 PM

Poppies Memorial Day

Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Steveo 01-06-2007 09:24 PM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

Srgnt Billko 01-06-2007 10:05 PM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple days.

Steveo 01-06-2007 10:36 PM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

Srgnt Billko 01-06-2007 11:18 PM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st class.
Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

Steveo 01-06-2007 11:51 PM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st
class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that looks
like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they good around
strangers and children?

Srgnt Billko 02-06-2007 01:37 AM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st
class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that looks
like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they good around
strangers and children?

Not me. My son and grandson have trained 2 of them to hunt with the Red
Tail hawks. That's the Drahthaar specialty. They really aren't much
interested in strangers and children - they have one-track minds.

Steveo 02-06-2007 01:46 AM

Poppies Memorial Day

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a
couple days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st
class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that
looks like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they
good around strangers and children?

Not me. My son and grandson have trained 2 of them to hunt with the Red
Tail hawks. That's the Drahthaar specialty. They really aren't much
interested in strangers and children - they have one-track minds.

Hmmm, I imagine that must be fun to watch.. with a hawk as a helper.

Post the pup pic if you get a chance. (they sound expensive)