Old 01-06-2007, 07:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Poppies Memorial Day

Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Old 01-06-2007, 09:24 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple days.

Old 01-06-2007, 10:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?
Old 01-06-2007, 11:18 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st class.
Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st
class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that looks
like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they good around
strangers and children?
Old 02-06-2007, 01:37 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a couple
days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st
class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that looks
like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they good around
strangers and children?

Not me. My son and grandson have trained 2 of them to hunt with the Red
Tail hawks. That's the Drahthaar specialty. They really aren't much
interested in strangers and children - they have one-track minds.

Old 02-06-2007, 01:46 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
Our first poppies of the year.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzet83bg/tractorguy/

Doh..I thought you said puppies before I clicked the pic link.

Good job OM.

LOL - you want a puppy pic ? I think I have one. Maybe in a
couple days.

Puppies are the best..which breed?

I have the Drahthaar on the airplane flying here from Germany - 1st
class. Don't think I've posted that anyplace yet.

I don't know much about those so I did a real quick google and that
looks like a heck of an outdoor companion. Do you hunt and are they
good around strangers and children?

Not me. My son and grandson have trained 2 of them to hunt with the Red
Tail hawks. That's the Drahthaar specialty. They really aren't much
interested in strangers and children - they have one-track minds.

Hmmm, I imagine that must be fun to watch.. with a hawk as a helper.

Post the pup pic if you get a chance. (they sound expensive)

Memorial Day reason Srgnt Billko Lawns 3 26-05-2008 08:05 PM
Memorial Day ruminations, kinda sorta involving a pond Gary Woods Ponds 2 04-06-2005 01:45 AM
Plant Explorers FYI Rainy Day or Winter day joys William Wagner Gardening 0 04-09-2004 05:10 PM
Seeking Advice on my Memorial Day Lawnmower Purchase! Larry Lawns 3 30-05-2003 09:56 AM