GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey Clark (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/164525-hey-clark.html)

Srgnt Billko 07-09-2007 03:51 AM

Hey Clark

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

Jim 07-09-2007 04:28 AM

Hey Clark

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

yep, I was thinking Tool Time when I suggested the webcam.

Clark, you are taking this all very
well. you seem to be a rather good sport.

Clark[_2_] 07-09-2007 12:31 PM

Hey Clark

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.

Clark

Clark[_2_] 07-09-2007 12:51 PM

Hey Clark

Jim wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

yep, I was thinking Tool Time when I suggested the webcam.

Clark, you are taking this all very
well. you seem to be a rather good sport.

If I was not going to be a good sport, I shouldn't post it in the first
place, besides now we all get to laugh about my stupidity.
It's laugh or cry I prefer to laugh.

Clark

xPosTech[_2_] 07-09-2007 02:49 PM

Hey Clark

On 9/7/2007 6:31 AM, Clark wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:
Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.

Clark

I bet those guys at the ER know you by name. You take care of them?
You know, Christmas presents, tickets to the game, etc.

I would if I wuz you. ;)

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Srgnt Billko 07-09-2007 06:07 PM

Hey Clark

"Clark" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.

Clark

Thanks for the good chuckles.