Old 07-09-2007, 03:51 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Hey Clark

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

Old 07-09-2007, 04:28 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Srgnt Billko wrote:

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

yep, I was thinking Tool Time when I suggested the webcam.

Clark, you are taking this all very
well. you seem to be a rather good sport.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:31 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.

Clark

Old 07-09-2007, 12:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Jim wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:

Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

yep, I was thinking Tool Time when I suggested the webcam.

Clark, you are taking this all very
well. you seem to be a rather good sport.

If I was not going to be a good sport, I shouldn't post it in the first
place, besides now we all get to laugh about my stupidity.
It's laugh or cry I prefer to laugh.

Clark

Old 07-09-2007, 02:49 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

On 9/7/2007 6:31 AM, Clark wrote:
Srgnt Billko wrote:
Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.

Clark

I bet those guys at the ER know you by name. You take care of them?
You know, Christmas presents, tickets to the game, etc.

I would if I wuz you.

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

Old 07-09-2007, 06:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

"Clark" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
Has Tim Allen or Jeff Foxworthy called yet ?

No, but, Kathy said something about increasing some life insurance policy.

Clark

Thanks for the good chuckles.