GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/lawns/164692-final-fix-new-craftsman-lawn-tractor-sorry-guys-i-didnt-hurt-myself-time.html)

Clark[_2_] 12-09-2007 11:17 PM

The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Steveo said:

"Clark" wrote:
Kathy was gonna beat my
ass.

Clark

With the proverbial stick.

damn. beat me to it. =P

HA HA!

Clark

Steveo 12-09-2007 11:27 PM

The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

"Clark" wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Steveo said:

"Clark" wrote:
Kathy was gonna beat my
ass.

Clark

With the proverbial stick.

damn. beat me to it. =P

HA HA!

Clark

BEAT!?

Clark[_2_] 12-09-2007 11:31 PM

The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Steveo said:

"Clark" wrote:
Kathy was gonna beat my
ass.

Clark

With the proverbial stick.

damn. beat me to it. =P

HA HA!

Clark

BEAT!?

maybe again with the ten inch killer pine "stick", trust me it's a killer...

Clark

Steveo 12-09-2007 11:33 PM

"Clark" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Clark" wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Steveo said:

"Clark" wrote:
Kathy was gonna beat my
ass.

Clark

With the proverbial stick.

damn. beat me to it. =P

HA HA!

Clark

BEAT!?

maybe again with the ten inch killer pine "stick", trust me it's a
killer...

Clark

I could smoke that and walk away. ($1 Cheech)

Eggs Zachtly 13-09-2007 12:06 AM

The final fix on the new Craftsman lawn tractor (sorry guys I didn't hurt myself this time)

Steveo said:

"Clark" wrote:
Kathy was gonna beat my
ass.

Clark

With the proverbial stick.

damn. beat me to it. =P

--

Eggs

One nice thing about egotists... they don't talk about other people.